Current Location - Campbell, CA. Duration - 8 hours thus far
Before that - Driving up the 5 from Escondido, CA. Visited Stone Brewing Co. with some friends from back in the day and a fellow brewer who works there. Ate well, drank well, thoroughly impressed with what Stone is doing. Arrogant Bastards.
! step back - San Diego for a night, watched Natural Born Killers, loved it. Made honey-maple bacon, chocolate raisin oatmeal, and scrambled eggs with fresh tomato salsa and brie. Also made a video about tea-making which will make it to the internet if I can convince my phonebot to speak to my computebot.
Before that - Escondido Briefly for a beer and catching up with old Davis food scientists and associated crew.
That all was prefaced by two weeks in West L.A. - time spent with good friends and family, starting new ventures and enjoying life to the fullest. I look forward to returning after...
...The current plan..
My farmer friend in Pleasanton hasn't called me back, so I may just go to Milpitas to do a stuff exchange with my storage, then on to Fremont for a birthday party of an old friend, then to Davis tonight to brew beer tomorrow... or maybe Berkeley tonight - the plan is still up in the air.
I'll be in Davis/Sacramento for most of this week - The Auspicious Ox Truffle Dubbel should be ready to package or at least mature some more. There are more beers to brew and more things to do. Saturday will be a special day, and I will tell more about that when the time is right.
I need to make money in the short-term to finance long term goals. I am still searching for lucrative possibilities.
Be well, World. I'm coming.
the auspicious ox truffle dubbel? that sounds absolutely amazing. i would love to try one of your beers someday!
ReplyDelete