"Dieting is an awful bore and most human beings are very gullible," Bloom said. "We need all the help science can provide."
I agree with that statement, but I think the research being done is putting lipstick on the pig. Ultimately, I don't think that your body will be fooled by these foods. To benefit from them, you will have to buy them at the premium food producers will charge, and won't be able to eat them all the time - creating the potential for binge behavior in restaurants or social eating situations. These foods treat the symptoms, not the disease. Associated Press Article
***
Feeling smart? Look for some smart choices: I like this, the simplicity and visibility will tip consumers off as to how much calories are in a product, and how many servings a package contains. Simplicity is beautiful. Chicago Tribune Article
I wanted to start this business: fresh food in your local neighborhood. check them out - Fresh & Easy
Drink your cancer away with anti-cancer beer. Yes, beer is healthy. Press Release
***
I wanted to start this business: fresh food in your local neighborhood. check them out - Fresh & Easy
***
Drink your cancer away with anti-cancer beer. Yes, beer is healthy. Press Release
No comments:
Post a Comment