* * *
If that doesn't put you in the mood to get your 'drank' on, maybe this will. this still makes me laugh:
If you don't know the song he's referring to, I envy you. Listen Here.
I saw Chris the man in the above video, live in Los Angeles. A few months ago I sent in a picture of myself and my ferret which was featured on his show, which you can watch here (youtube). The show's premise is based on voting on who is cutest, and despite my best attempt (and my ferret's), we didn't win. It was still a fun experience, and I looked forward to seeing Chris's live show, which I did over Thanksgiving break. I had a great time, took some pictures, and sent Chris a letter thanking him and explaining the regrettable passing of my ferret Nibbler. To my surprise, instead of responding directly, he posted on his blog about me! The post can be found here: cutewithchris.com
F0r the record, the way I closed my letter to Chris is an inside joke from the show. It is not intended to be taken seriously.
* * *
I'm reading The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan. So far, I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment